- The delivery Elves have set our Christmas delivery deadlines
- Please check them and order early to avoid disappointment.
- Last days:
- UK 20th December 11 AM
- France 19th December 11 AM
- Germany 19th December 11 AM
- Ireland 20th December 11 AM
- Netherlands 20th December 11 AM
- All Christmas delivery deadlines
- We are working on time travel delivery Elves but our flux capacitor keeps misbehaving.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Yaxham Road Industrial Estate, Greens Rd, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 3TG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
These do things like keep your chosen items in your basket if you remove this one then the shop won't work as expected.
|frontend||aa43388a0caef1472ffb6faa49028b42||enables shop functionality on site, keeps things in basket, login etc||1 day|
|external_no_cache||1||this is to do with avoiding the shop caching pages so you get the latest stock and content||1 hour|
Cookies from google so we can see how many people visited the site and what pages were most viewed etc. If your worried about it there are extensions available for your browser that let you block google analytics on every site.
|__utmc||2423398520||Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||End of Session|
|__utmv||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||2 years|
|__utmt||1||Used to throttle request rate. (presumably so we don't bring down googles servers :) )||10 minutes|
To make it easier for customers to share pages and products on 'social' media we use addthis.com to provide things like share on twitter links.
On the home page we have a twitter feed at the bottom when you visit that page you may get cookies set by them cdn.syndication.twimg.com .syndication.twitter.com which seem to be about language and counting views.
Although facebook don't seem to any cookies from the feed on the home page they might do under some circumstances.
Every 'X' pages you may see a request to something like c.go-mpulse.net this isn't sinister we use them to sample real time loading speeds as experienced by users around the world. So we can see if someone using a mobile phone to browse the site from Mongolia is getting and acceptable experience in terms of speed and then do something to sort that.