- New Arrivals
- Featured Items
- Power of the Primes
- Takara Legends
- War For Cybertron Siege
- War For Cybertron Earthrise
- Combiner Wars
- G1 Reissue / Platinum
- Unite Warriors
- QT Series
- Energon / Cybertron
- Power Core Combiners
- Prime / Arms Micron
- Titans Return
- Alternity / Alternators
- Studio Series
- Flame Toys
- Three A
- Transformers War For Cybertron Siege 35th Anniversary Megatron Animation Colours
- Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise Leader Class Optimus Prime
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Optimus Prime Version 3 NON MINT BOX
- Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Leader Astrotrain
- Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Refraktor 3 Pack with Kremzeek
- Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Voyager Springer
- All Transformers
- 3rd Party Robots & Kits
- Iron Factory IF-EX34 Spirits of the D.E.C Alkaid
- Mastermind Creations R-40 Jaguar With Tyrantron Upgrade Kit
- Mastermind Creations Ocular Max PS12 Impetus
- Mastermind Creations R-41 Ultio TFCon 2019 Exclusive
- Mastermind Creations Ocular Max PS16 Volatus
- Mastermind Creations Ocular Max PS-14 Incursus
- Mastermind Creations Reformatted R-39 Ebrius & Gravus 2 Pack
- All 3rd Party Robots & Kits
- Action Figures
- Power Rangers
- Marvel Legends
- Marvel 3.75 Inch
- Marvel Hot Toys
- Star Wars Black Series
- Star Wars 3.75 Inch
- Star Wars Hot Toys
- Masters Of The Universe
- Ninja Turtles
- G.I. Joe
- First Gokin
- Street Fighter
- Play Arts Kai
- Machine Robo
- DC Comics
- Action Man
- Medicom / Mafex
- Boss Fight Studios
- Acid Rain
- Good Smile Company
- Diamond Select
- Storm Collectibles
- Action Toys
- Super 7
- Mythic Legions
- Dark Horse
- Toys Alliance
- S.H Figuarts Dragon Ball Super Saiyan Broly Fullpower
- Freddy Vs Jason Ultimate Jason Voorhees 7 Inch Action Figure
- Mezco One:12 Collective Pennywise IT Action Figure
- IT (2017) Ultimate Dancing Pennywise Action Figure
- All Action Figures
- Scale Models & Kits
- Gifts & Apparel
- Busts & Statues
- Hot Toys
- Hot Toys Star Wars The Mandalorian 1/6th Scale Figure
- Hot Toys Star Wars Return Of The Jedi Wicket The Ewok 1/6 Scale Figure
- Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Iron Patriot MMS547 D34 1/6th Scale Figure
- Hot Toys Star Wars A Solo Story Darth Maul 1/6th Scale Figure
- Hot Toys Concept Captain America TOYFAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6th Scale Action Figure
- Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Battle Damaged Iron Man MMS543 D33 1/6 Scale Figure
- Hot Toys Spider-Man Advanced Suit VGM 1/6th Scale Action Figure
- All Hot Toys
- Jada Toys
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Delivery of your orders.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. For example If you buy lots of action men we may recommend other action men to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or unsubscribing by clicking the link in the email.
- You can unsubscribe from newsletter emails at any time, just login to your account and untick newsletter subscriptions. You can also unsubscribe by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of an email.
- Once you are logged into your account you can also change your delivery addresses, password and see your past orders.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
21 Bertie Ward Way,
After May the 25th 2018 when the GDPR comes into effect you can ask for this for free.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are willing to delete your account as well just email us from your accounts email address, though we will be sorry to see you go.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The table below lists the cookies we set and what information they store.
These do things like keep your chosen items in your basket if you remove this one then the shop won't work as expected.
|frontend||aa43388a 0caef1472 ffb6faa49 028b42||enables shop functionality on site, keeps things in basket, login etc||1 day|
|frontend_cid||P4M5y2Dfn uTJJK3Y7||this is a cookie is set to deal with https||1 day|
|_cid||P4M5y2Dfn uTJJK3Y7||this is a cookie that is something to do with security and preventing man in the middle attacks||1 day|
|currency||GBP||stores the currency you want to see the prices in like GBP, EUR||1 day|
|external_no_cache||1||this is to do with avoiding the shop caching pages so you get the latest stock and content||1 hour|
|dismissed CookieNotice||Thu, 21 Jun 2018 10:11:10 GMT||this records that you dismissed the cookies notice so we do not keep waving it at you.||365 days|
|deliveryAgreement||3||set when you checkout||until end of session|
|session-set||true||set when you checkout||20 years, if your still using the same browser :)|
|amazon-pay-abtesting-new-widgets||true/false||amazon payments sometimes set this we think they are testing how effective changes to their checkout button are||until end of session|
Cookies from google so we can see how many people visited the site and what pages were most viewed etc. The content will look something like the example but varies over time and from person to person. You can find out more about google analytics privacy and security policy. If you want to disable these you best off adding a plugin to your browser that will allow you to block analytics across all websites.
|__utmc||2423398520||Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||End of Session|
|__utmv||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||2 years|
|__utmt||1||Used to throttle request rate. (presumably so we don't bring down googles servers :) )||10 minutes|
Although Facebook don't seem to any cookies from the feed on the home page they might do under some circumstances.
Every 'X' pages you may see a request to something like c.go-mpulse.net this isn't sinister we use them to sample real time loading speeds as experienced by users around the world. So we can see if someone using a mobile phone to browse the site from Mongolia is getting an acceptable experience in terms of speed and then do something to sort that.
We are trying out a plugin from Trust Pilot that will invite people buying to review us, unfortunately Trust Pilot seem a bit cookie happy, they set a whole bunch from a Trust Pilot domain name. We will update this as we get the full details.
We are going to try out Criteo. They should show adverts on other sites to people who drive through the site but don't buy anything. So you might see an advert that says "Buy shiny Red Transformer at Kapow Toys" on other peoples websites. It seems like they don't honor 'do not track' but if you enable tracking protection that blocks them. They collect what products you look at and then aim to show you relevant adverts, then they track if you buy stuff from clicking on one of their adverts.
They record the items looked at, the items placed in basket, the items bought, the order id when the purchase goes through and a hashed version of the users email like 'b3abe68fecb51895a373f9714eb43b3c' so they can try and match up with emails address on Facebook and show that person adverts.
Criteo seem to set cookies from the domain names gum.criteo.com and dis.eu.criteo.com. It looks like criteo are causing a bunch of requests to be sent to advertising networks e.g. ads.yahoo.com, I'm guessing so they can identify who to show adverts to, those don't seem to be setting cookies.
|cto_lwid||85b1451e- f287- 479b-8d95- 9cf9e3d09822||Retargetting||End of session|
|tk||201810051051||Retargetting||End of session|
|uid||5cfeedb4- 8af2- 4834- bfd6- 02c063943ddc||Retargetting||End of session|